Collection: #1 NFT DEX to automatically buy & sell NFTs you desire
Pool NFTs based on token IDs, traits or rarity! Enjoy 0% protocol fees. Set the royalties to support creators. Goerli Testnet: 5 Jan 2023.
TL;DR: Collection.xyz is an NFT decentralized exchange (DEX) protocol that powers pool creation by grouping tokens using traits, rarity, or other attributes. Users can create pools that automatically buy and sell NFTs based on any logic or strategy, whether through premium traits, socially curated lists, or other metadata. The protocol’s core contributor is Gomu, an NFT infrastructure startup. Collection.xyz launches on the Goerli testnet on 5 Jan 2023, with the Ethereum mainnet launch slated for Q1 2023.
Some key features of Collection.xyz include:
- Choice: Users can create trade pools that only accept specific token IDs within an NFT collection.
- Under the hood, the protocol uses Merkle proofs to specify and target specific NFTs by token IDs, allowing users to target individual tokens, user-defined groups, or the whole collection. These NFTs can be grouped based on what users desire such as traits, rarity, or even whether they are banned on Opensea.
- For example, Alice can create a pool that buys and sells only Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs with the Pink Fur trait, and Bob can create another that only buys and sells M2 traits for Mutant Ape Yacht Club NFTs.
- Composability: Liquidity pool positions are represented by LP ownership tokens, composable with other protocols.
- This means that a developer, Sam, can build an integration where Bob’s LP tokens for his M2 liquidity pool position can be used as collateral to borrow USDC in exchange for a yield.
- Reward: Anyone can reward liquidity providers with ERC-20 or ERC-721 tokens based on desired criteria through a draw system. This allows for the easy creation of custom NFT liquidity mining programs.
- For example, an NFT project founder, Simon, can create a liquidity incentive vault for his Simon Country NFT by depositing 100 NFTs of the Simon Paradise NFT he just minted. Mary now has the opportunity to receive rewards of 10 NFTs on average if she contributes liquidity for 10% of the total liquidity deposited. Mary can also set royalties to 5%, delta to 1%, and fees to 1% to satisfy the criteria set by Simon in the vault.
- Fees & Royalties: Collection charges 0% protocol fees. Liquidity pool owners determine the pool fees and royalty % for the pools they create. We encourage liquidity pool creators to honor royalties, and vault creators can incentivize liquidity providers to do so.
We look forward to building together with the broader NFT community. The protocol launches on the Goerli testnet on January 5, 2023.
With your feedback from the testnet launch, we will push for the Ethereum mainnet release in Q1 2023. Smart contract audits are presently underway, and public audit reports will be available.